Saturday, May 15, 2010

Its About Time!!!

I know, I know, I know. Its been almost two years since I last updated this. Honestly I would forget about it until someone told me that it was a disgrace and then 20 seconds later I would forget about it again. Ha Ha. Well, I remembered!
These last 2 years have been full of wonderful things, hard things, and fun things. Lets see.... The major highlights...We have been married for almost 2 years!!!!... Both of our grandmothers passed away... Our brothers came back from their missions-One from Philly-One from Taiwan...We have 4 new nieces and nephews(Kristin had twins)... the Broncos made it to the Fiesta Bowl AGAIN!!!...and Lucas has downed 2 more years of school, just a couple semesters left!!! I'm sure there is alot more but I will probably remember more later.